www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

My four legged furry kids

anyone who says cats have no personality are WHACK!! I can sit & watch mine for days. I have one of each and both are full of personality.

Lazerous (female- she died at 3 weeks and I gave her mouth to muzzle...hence the name)) will sit on my shoulder (like a parrot) while im on the computer. She also "taps" me if she wants something & im not paying attention. Everynight we have this routine...she has to get comfy on her own pillow...next to mine, then she starts kissing me all over my face while "kneeding bread"...if I stop her...she has to start all over...lol. she hides under the bed when most people come over. Her favorite toys r the balls with the little bells inside....she will play with them all day...picking them up and moving them if they get into a tight spot. She ignores cat nip but goes nut when i put metholatum on myself. The door can stay open all day and she wont go outside. she looks alot like an ocelot.

Cody (neutered male) He is everyones cat!...Id bet u $500.00 that u couldnt get 5 steps into my home before he found a way to get u eye to eye and started rubbing against u. He loves his "skunches". He talks...alot...LOUDLY. He ignores those balls with the bells and goes strictly for the hanging toys, and is the feline version of a pothead when it comes to catnip. we built special shelves for him 'cuz he just HAS to be up high. He sleeps under the covers in my roomies bed. If the door is opened a smidge...hes out!. His face looks like a mini grey pumas.

Now u tell me...is that two cats with personality ...or what. My babies...& i love em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home