www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Matti

I call her matti, its my special nick name ...just for her
she means so much to me, tho I havent known her very long.
When I gently press my cheek to her, I feel her softness.
each time i run my palms against her, I feel how smoothe she is.
at night...in the dark,she knows just how to soothe my aching body.
she can feel my body melt against her queenlyness.
She makes my heart smile.

Everything she wears, I pick out.
Shes got a great shape...it fits nicely to mine.
When its cold, I snuggle closer.
when its hot, the fans keep us both cool.

She never talks back, tho she can make me grunt.
but that only happens every Saturday morning.
we never go out but, I love her just the same.

u see...Im her first.


the best part is that shes bought & paid for.
I dont think my room mate likes her tho....
Hes always saying...
"get over it Toni....its just a mattress!"

GOTCHA!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Ace of Spades said…

    That was funny. I thought you might of been talking about one of your cats. Until you said you dress her,LOL. But I guess you could do that too.

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger author said…

    too good !
    and here I was getting all
    excited and stuff...

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    that was great...thanks
    Annie and I are in love with our mattress as well...LOL

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger author said…

    whats up ? email me ok...

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    that was too funny !
    I thought you were talking about a cat at first too.
    I love my old waveless waterbed.
    it lets me float off to sleep every night......

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger author said…

    Happy Thanksgiving Toni,

    (new blog, annietb)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home