www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Monday, August 08, 2005

FYI

its been a long time since I really posted anything...my apologies.

Ive been reading alot about holistic medicine....chinese herbs & stuff...very intresting but soooo confusing. A topic that requires alot of learning before u can safely use.

my concerns r based with the herbs / foods that can control....
high blood preasure
diabetes
obesity
depression
cholesterol/triglyseride levels

intresting info:what cleanses the blood

1. fresh garlic & vineger & onion (individually)
2. green tea (also aids in weight loss)
3. flaxseed oil( good for many many systems in the body)when using the flaxseed (nut)roast it to get a nutty taste...then sprinkle it on cereal
4. millet...YES! the same stuff u feed birds!....roast it to get a nutty taste...then sprinkle it on cereal
5. kale
6. broccoli
7. tomatoes- best if cooked
8. blueberries
9. citrus
10.soybean

there are so many others but those r the ones that I need to remember....lol
still havent smoked but now Im bored with being a non smoker...does that make sense?

~later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home