www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

midnight snax

Yesterday went by in a whirlwind so I didnt get a chance to post. As all oreintations mine was borrrrring!...lecture on saftey, privacy & cheerfulness took FOREVER!....cant wear shorts or open toed shoe....must wear the red jacket they issue... got ID pics...and blood work + shot! So...far as long as Im a volunteer....ill be sporting my bald head on my ID...good grief! unless I wanna p[ay to replace it....nope....let em think im nutz!

came home & played with the kitties...loved on the cats and fell asleep around 9 pm....
sooooooooo
now Im awake and waiting on good ol craig to get back from the taco bell drive thru...yummy....HURRY CRAIG!!!!!
talk to u'all leter...after i sleep s'more
~later all

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home