www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Another day in paradise

Today was a "day off"....
no appointments or respondsibilities.
what did i do?....

EBAYYYYYYYY!!!!

I bought an awesome tent and 2 airbeds!
some friends an I r planning a camping trip before the summer slips by.

they pay for the campsite....we pay for the skidoos. all chip in on the food!...
1 whole week at Lake Perris...by the dam....fresh water fun! I cant wait!! I will definitely share the pics with y'all...lol. A BIG bonfire too!...somemores anyone?

still need to find someone I trust to babysit the cats...lol maybe David...hes cool.


lets see what else did I do?.....

bought 3 sets of sheets for the beds...mine (1 set) craigs (2 sets)

bought new flea collars for all the "kids" and perm collars for the babes & other flea stuff as a back up..

ordered & had shipped a fathers day & moms day gift to parents...a wedding gift for my nephew from my online store...or the inventory of it....still need to set it up.

tomorrow starts the volunteering with an orientation & blood tests. They say they now require that all help get a shot for mumps or measles...whatevers comming back & 2 neg titer tests TB. Looking forward to doing this...been talking about it for over a yr.

I washed windows...in & out...phew! not as exhilarating as ebay but much needed.

Craig got the oil changed in the car and went around town paying the bills. Again the jerk in 88 ( the apt we want ) paid so itll be atleast another week...sigh

16 days since I had a diet coke.....4 days since a smoke. so far it aint hard at all....say ur prayers for me...longest without a smoke was 11 days.

with that Ill close for now.
~later all
=^..^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home