www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Todays rambles





Just got back from having my Lung Function test done....unofficially - I passed. I get told officially on the 27th. Next stop is the consultation with the surgeons. Who knows when that'll be.

Got the new camera Ive been waiting for. Ebay is a blessing!. I saved $400.00!!

the new Babies r adorable...as all babies r. here r some pics with the new camera...of the new babies. Each has a different personality. Dusty (m) likes to rough house...we try to discourage it tho...remember Im use to the BIG cats & always teach passivness ....Sunshine (f)is the kisser. She wants nuttin but lovin. Guess whos mine (F) and whos my roomies (M) lol Sunshine is the cutie pie with the black face....Dusty has stripes.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Ace of Spades said…

    That is the cutest kitten. I love black and white cats. they are so adorable. Looks like she got into the milk and left a permanent mark on her face, that is awesome markings. Well I'm glad everything went ok. looking forward to more, so keep it coming.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home