www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

What id tell Ro....If I could

I hesitate responding to Ro's blog, altho I read it everyday. Why?...Probably due to the fact that Im always # 3000000000000 and Im sure she cant possibly have the time to read em all....and if so...by the time she got to mine...she'd probably be too tired to really absorb my witt & wisdom & I would want her to. So this is what I would tell her....If I could.

Ro~
U have got to be the most wonderfully, insane, unselfish, brave woman I have EVER come... across? & yet ur soooo normal. Granted my oppinions are derived from seeing ur work (movies), ur show & reading ur blog, but i think that Ive seen enough of ur imperfections to tell that ur sincere in ur expressed passions. Kids, Family & kindness.
Obviously ur Movies dont portray U but the ones u choose to do....do. Ur show was mostly u...although I heard that u struggled to keep "U" in it. BRAVO!!

I find myself wanting to give u words that convey the ...for lack of better words...comfort that u spread....pure yellow. U've touched so many people, given alot back to the yellow. Yet u dont boast...I hear ur sadness that u cant give more....that u cant solve everybody's woes. U are so much a better person than I...lol. Id have no problems tunning out. lol

Although we dont run in the same financial circles....or even the same social circles & definitely not political. ( i read ur oppinions & get sooo lost...its all i can do to remember what butthead is in office this time).) I feel like we have alot in common...I think thats why so many people love u....we all feel like we have alot in common with u.
Its my opinion that ur humor was developed as a tool for survival. Those of us that have childhood woulds all find & use such tools. Ur humor made us stop & listen....ur sincerity makes us listen deeper....but ur steadfast kindness...ur reaching out & allowing us to be a part of ur yellow is what keeps us tuned into u. Ive noticed that humor isnt prevalent in ur blogs....just statements, understandings, oppinions. Bravo!

I dont mean to ramble on...to gush about u...ive read those comments & quite frankly some sounded like they were caught up un the fame of talking to u. Does it feel like everyone wants a tiny piece of u?...I dont want a piece ro....just wanted to give u some of my yellow....
In closing Id like to pass along something that my Dad told me as a kid....I live by it.

People are like lighthouses...
Some shine their light on rocky shores to warn people away.

others shine it on calm water...
to show a safe haven.
And others shine their light on calm waters...

then once its too late to change coarse...
they reveal the rocks.

In my opinion u ro show the rocks and try to be a safe haven.
Just remember that u cant & arent s'pose to save everyone.

u've been given a gift....thanx for sharing it.

ur stranger friend,
Toni =^..^=



thats what Id say...then Id ask her if she wanted to go fishing!...lmao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home