www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Monday, June 20, 2005

SMOKING GUN,s 101 hollyweird secrets

I saw a show lastnight called "101 best kept hollywood secrets" there was a blurp about rosie & Ellen. all in all it was a good blurb. Basically said that rosie was in the closet until she felt the need to fight Fla for the right to adopt. Some other actors made decent remarks and i was happy that it wasnt a rosie or ellen (mostly ro)bashing .

1 Comments:

  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Ace of Spades said…

    Love Ellen. watch her faithfully everyday. she is a crack up, and hot too. love when she dances the most.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home