www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Friday, January 20, 2006

tidbits

FRUSTRATING NEWS-
Today I got the news that I was turned down for SSI....they say Im not dissabled under their rules! Guess its against their rules to breathe....since thats about all i can do without pain. lol...Ijust have toremember IN GOD'S HANDS-IN HIS TIME!
Round one---I lost

GOOD NEWS-
We got the apartment! 2 bedrooms! rightby the pool! off road covered parking! yippeeeee. move day is next friday....the 27th. for 7 yrs we have lived in 1 room with a kitchen & bath off of it...ONE ROOM! what r we gonna do with 2 rooms just for sleeping...lol imagine....2adults & 4 cats...in one room. We R blessed! anybody got any extra furiture? lol I have very little. rfotflmbo! in HIS time...in HIS time
breathe ...enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home