www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

oh ! the Indignity of it all!

Thought I had a boil from satan on my butt! In fact I told my Pastor that Satan had me by the butt & was tryin to drag me down. Right on my poor cheek...just in the right spot that whenever i sat on the toilet, it caught the rim..OUCH!. It grew & grew til my entire cheek was rock hard and ranged in color from bright red to dark purple. First u need to understand that at 357+ pounds my butt rivalls Asia for land space. So when I say my entire cheek...well, u get the idea.
I did everything...soaked in hot water...used tons of Neosporan....expressed it....nothing helped!...still , it grew and grew!

Then the fever came & not long after that the vomitting started. Mercy I was one sick puppy. I went to the Emergency Room and Dropped my drawers to what seemed like every Doctor in Long Beach! Finally! I was informed that I had been bitten by a spider called a "BROWN RECLUSE" nasty lil things let me tell u!.
So...as we speak, Im on booty rest....I have to stay off my butt till it heals more. No sitting for me...strictly bedrest with my butt elevated! oy vey!

~Heres to better days & the death to Brown Recluses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home