www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Monday, June 20, 2005

What I would do if I won the lottery..maybe

OK people...its time for another list...

what I would do if I won the lottery.



1. collect it
2. get a good lawyer
3. ...and a good accountant
4. pay off my HUGE student loans
5. buy a rag top VW
6. pile the money up and roll in it....nude
7. clean up the mess.
8. buy me a decent digital camera...maybe a cannon
9. buy a house thats zoned for home/bussiness
10. start a no kill cat shelter
11.Live in the back of the shelter/home
12. foster older kids
13. get Craigs teeth fixed
14. find out what financial help my parents may need
15. help my parents
16. INVEST INVEST INVEST!!!!
17. learn how to invest...
18. learn about tax shelters
19. use them
20. make sure my home has a craft room
21. build an addition for craig to live in.
22. visit my family in Fla.
23. tythe to my church.
24. write a few books.
25. BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET!!!
26. whittle away at my other debts.

thats it. lol I dont need much. (bet u thought i was going to go to 100)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Angel Chasse said…

    I think my list would look a lot the same. Give money to parents, pay off bills, and then make the rest of the money work for me ;) woo hoo money working for me! Now that is a concept!!!! I wish!

    Angel Chasse (again)

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger pawzz said…

    im seeing dollar bills in jumpsuit ...maybe sweeping the floor

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Lu said…

    great list...if i won the lottery i would pay it on my bills as far as it would go hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home