www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Friday, July 29, 2005

todays reflections

So what!~ I cant spell & puncuation bores me. My gifts lay elsewhere.

Still no coke & still smokeless!...stopped counting cuz it just reminds me what im missing.

~to leslie... I am what I am, I do not pretend, never will...never have. If u saw something different...thats on u.

~to Danielle....thnx bud.

Friends r gr8!... some came around today...just to see if all was good...it was...too0k pics & added em to my flickr....go look.

nothin better on a hot day then good friends & a cold beer....or 4

Life is good.
later =^..^=

2 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Ace of Spades said…

    That is great on the smoking thing. I've tried to quit a couple times, but my girl smokes and it makes it harder to quit when I see her smoking I just have to have one.

    Also friends are a great thing to have. They are there for you to listen and complain right along with you. So are you feeling well? Hope all is good. Talk to you soon. Goodbye for now.

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Yeah! No smoking! I'm proud of you!

    "nothin better on a hot day then good friends & a cold beer....or 4"

    After this week....I'll take 4!!
    Love the new pics!
    ~Jen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home