www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

i remember reading a lil ditty when I was stationed in S. Korea....something about how the as@hole is the boss of the entire body....well if I doubted it authenticity before, I sure believe it now!!! Its been a few days since I was bitten by that darn spider & boy does my bum hurt!....it took a chunk of my poor tushy too!....there is actually a shallow part to my cheek now....that bloody arachnid's spit disintegrated my flesh....welp...there goes my pantyline!....my gf says that i had gas so bad that I blew part of my cheek away!....HURRUMPH!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home