www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Pres. Bush sux

We've all been hearing about how the Bush administration is damning our country. Not being content to just hearing the rumors, Ive been reading alot of factual information about this. There is no doubt that our government has turned against the democracy thatestablished it. I am continually apaulled by the evil intities that are running our wonderful country so Ive decided to start posting some of the info Ive been reading here . I ask that u read...reread...and watch the videos....no matter how hard they are to see....its the truth people....its out there...its our job to seek it out...speak it out...and take charge of the change. Here's one of the best links..

www.truthorlies.org

More to come

1 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one hear that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home