www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Insomnia....again

It seems that my "cant sleep" cycle has come around once more....so Im up! My butts hurting & theres not a thing on TV ...as u can tell Im not in a good mood, I hate being bored!...cant really sit long enough to sew, crochet or embroider so I guess ill have to read some more...I bit my tongue while sleeping yesterday so its sore too...it has 2 knots on it and they keep hitting my teeth....grrrrrrrrr! Wheres my damn Zoloft!
2 friends r comming over tomarrow. we r going to ATTEMPT to build a "cat" jungle gym....wish us luck...lol
ok...going to go lay dwn & read....good night all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home