www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

I talked to God today...

I asked Him if there was room in Heaven for me with all my anger, hurt and rejection. Im still waiting for an answer. Deep down I think everyone who prays, already know the answers to whatever they ask. I feel that the answer is no. I think He wants me (us) to leave those earthly burdens here...on Earth.



Ive been to many different churches...several denominations and most seem to get caught up in the "pomp & circumstances" or atleast I get distracted by it. I get very comfussed and want to ask questions. Ya know...the kind they dont want to answer.

Like...

Why are we here? why did God create us? The best answer i got was..."to praise Him". Sounds kinda vain to me...and IF God is vane...then why is it a sin for us to be vane?...afterall Arent we suppose to be trying to be "GOD LIKE"?... perfect?


The other day someone was getting all hyped-up about whether God was male or female....who cares? I think God is both and neither. I mean... is it really all that important?

Ive decided that Im not going to church anymore...not on Sundays anyway. Ill read the bible with a clear mind, continue to ask questions of learned people and fellowship as often as I can.

I believe that God is goodness, that Jesus was His Son and He died on the Cross for my/our sins. I believe in the Holy Ghost. I believe that the ONLY was is thru Jesus Christ and that my job as a christian is to learn the Word...speak the Word...and strive everyday to become "Christlike"... keep a clean heart and mind, and to learn to forgive....

those are my thoughts tonight....thnx for listening...~Toni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home