www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Make sure u visit all the webCam links in this blog!...theyre awesome...I love the afiCam...I actually got to watch a herd of elephants go to the drinking hole!....ktoo cool!

When u click on the link...u will have to search on the page to find the actual link to the webCam...click on that and u get to see the live stream. It amazes me to no end!...
the links may be listed inder several different monicure....just look for a link with the word Cam in it...Ill bet u'll get addicted.

Here are some of the pics I took using the wewbcam:

SHARKCAM
sharkcam1

OLDFAITHFULCAM
oldfaith

ELEPHANTCAM
CAM1

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home