www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Fav things and turn offs

someone asked me yesterday...what was my favorite place on a womans body?....i responded....to do what?...lol...seriously!...to...do...what...

TO CUDDLE- the spot behind the ear & the base of her neck.
TO KISS- hmmmm...everywhaere but definitely cant forget the soles of the foot :)
TO LOOK AT- the spot right above the butt crack!...where skinny grrrls have dimples & between the pubic mons and the belly button.
TO make love to- well lets just say that Im a healthy lesbian & leave it at that. :)
TO SPOON- both in front & back. I love to hold & be held.
SEXUAL FANTASY?...make love in a treehouse. rotf...really! can u see me thumping my chest & doing the Tarzan yell....


So see?...I wasnt being funny....Its kinda like asking me what my favorite color is....I love baby blanket yellow...but i certainly DONT want my car that color. I also like several shades of green & brown/orange...but again...not my car...or my house....or my carpet...
Now if u wanted to ask me my fav number than Id say...6....no..NOT 666! just plain ole 6.
Fav color eyes is that milk chocolate brown...almost carmel like.
If asked what my fav race was?...Id say Native American....and swedish (im a swede)

BIGGEST TURN-OFFS?
odor
vaginal warts....well ur reading this...rotf
cruddy teeth
head games
vanilla people...wishy washy
anger
violence
constent noise without a purpose
pity parties
clingy needy people
liers
theives
drunks
doing other peoples laundry...yucky-poo
people who pee in the pool



~ok...all done
~=^..^=

1 Comments:

  • At 6:09 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    rolling on the floor (laughing)....god, woman, it's like you have kids and never get out or something!! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home