www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Monday, August 01, 2005

pink keyboard


OK...I did it again...
remember those slap stick comedies we all saw as kids?...openning the bag of chips...only to have it open so hard that the chips flew all over the place?

now...
u know those neat crystal lite to go packs?...

well...
AFTER I spent 1 hour cleaning my keyboard...taking all the keys off ....cleaning each one, then wiping out the board itself...

I got thursty

sooo...
tried to open one....tried is the key word...hmmmmm

now I have a pink sticky keyboard

could only happen to me....

2 Comments:

  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Ace of Spades said…

    That is too funny, sorry. That is like washing your car the night before it rains.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger meelo said…

    LMAO!!! that's something that i thought would happen only to me. somehow this makes me feel better, but i'm sorry you have a pink, sticky keyboard...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home