www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Here we go....again

well...I woke up on Sunday morning about 4 am...been up since then...i hate this!...If i dont take the sleeping meds...i dont sleep. I cant see me living on pills all the time...then when I do take them...im dopey the next day...lets seeee...its been about 53 hours so far and Im no where near winding down. Thank God I dont feel the need to eat while Im up!. Still no smokes or diet coke...yippie. The bags under my eyes have bags. I do get alot done during this time but geeesh!...will have to talk to the Doc...when I see him. we gotta get a handle on it...



ok...im done....for now
~ =^..^=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home