www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Friday, July 15, 2005

baldness

It has taken only a few days for my head to go from charlie brown bald, to tennis ball fuzz....lol It feels like the fuzzy side of velcro. Very liberating!!!!
what Ive found out with my bald head.
1. I have no scars.
2. I have no 6's.
3. I can feel the softest breeze on my scalp.
4. I like the feeling of my head on my pillow.
5. i dont have dandriff
6. people get use to it fast.
7. People tell me Im brave not stupid...lol
8. my head is very round

although I dont plan on doing this again im really enjoying it.
BALD GIRLS ARISE!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger pawzz said…

    i was "trimming it" it got outta hand

     

Post a Comment

<< Home