www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It amazes me that so much time has passed since my last blog!...
feels like yesterday.

Ive been busy...after I caught up on sleep!...
I read ro's blog from the begining...wow! she sure has alot to say....

I bought an awesome digital camera from ebay...cant wait til it gets here!

2 new furry babies now reside in our home...we still have to name them!...6 weeks old but eating food! yippie!

roomies work hours r gettin ready to change....un-yippie...
but the pay is the same...re-yippie!

still waiting for the new apt. the jerk living there keeps paying his rent....grrrrrr.

got my glucose moniter today...clocked in at 286!...gotta bring it down!

thinking of going to see ro's tommy in his new movie today....wanting to understand his newfound cockiness.
will fill u in tomarrow....maybe :)

out here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home