www.flickr.com

Toni's-corner

Come to my corner, look thru the window. you'll see me....just me, my memories of joy, struggle & victory. I thank you all in advance for commenting. Id love to hear from you.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

What makes a relationship sour?

1. non communication
2. time passing with no interaction
3. loss of trust
4. only one person working to make it work.

How can a person be so active sexually for a year

then....

tell you that it has always hurt to have you touch them?

now...

I KNOW that Im a sensitive person...Im one of those people that actually wants & enjoys pleasing...

but...

come on! there is absolutely NO WAY i couldve been making love to her ...been hurting her (even when we just cuddled) and not felt a reaction of somesort....
is there?...

My God!!!

it crushes me to think that that my attention has been hurting her & she didnt feel comfortable enough to tell me.

am I...

so blind that i cant feel a recoil from pain....no matter how slight?

confused...

I know that fibromyagia sux, that you hurt alot with it.

but still...

there must be some days that the pain isnt so bad that a soft caress or a hug is acceptable.

also...

what about all those times she was the aggresser?

and now she says...

that she doesnt want to be gf's...that she cant drag me thru or hold me back because of her medical issues. That if she ever wanted a gf...id be the one.

and...

she says she still loves me. that Im her adorable woman...

i think...

shes an awesome lady, that shes just the right combination of witty, smart, funny, loving, giving, well rounded person.

she called me her soulmate....

now im her special friend. so sad.

Dear God,

please dont send another lady my way that lives more than 30 mins away...
and PLEASE make me sensitive and attentitive enough to make sure Im not causing her pain. it hurts too much.

Amen.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger pawzz said…

    wow! thnx for the comfort. sorry about what ur partner has gone thru.
    my sugar is slightly high still...down from 10.0 to 7.0 ( 465 to 184) I
    really have no idea what im doing tho...my doc hasnt schooled me at
    all...just a voice message that said...ur test was pos...im sending u
    meds....follow the labels and Ill see u in a month. lol. what can i
    say...its free & u get what u pay for. Ive been searching the web and found
    a few places that im going to scour through tomarrow and make up some
    menus. Ur right tho...it does get better..this ive learned with age. Im
    just one of those grrrls who needs the answers. sometimes I think the
    "reasons" she states are excuses & sometimes I think that im so
    incensitive. but life goes on and Im a good person.
    ~later

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Angel Chasse said…

    Take care, I'll be thinking of you. I wish there was a pill that worked for a broken heart. I'd send you some in a hurry.
    *hugs*
    Angel Chasse (again)

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Ace of Spades said…

    i dont know what to tell you really to make you feel any better about her. but just give her sometime to cope with her problem and she will come to relize that she cant do it alone and needs you there to support her. think positve. if you two love each other, then love will find its way home. me and my girl are getting through a ruff patch also in our lives. but love is all that matters and it is still growing and going strong no matter what.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home